Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why Blog about insider data filings?

Quite honestly, it is a way for me to keep track of key insider transactions and be able to connect dots at a later point in time. I have been looking at insider filings for several years now but keeping a record of observations consistently has been a challenge so far. I am hoping to use this medium to keep my observations in digital format and be able to share it with who ever is interested in them. Initially, I plan to provide sort of a weekly summary with trends and observations and later on add an alert system if some thing out of normal happens during the regular week. Please don't hesitate to split apart my logic or conclusions, it would help us all understand insider trading aspect of stock market a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment